Connected Health Care, LLC
Respiratory Therapist (RRT/CRT)
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Are you a Respiratory Therapist looking to join a team in an acute setting? Connected Health Care is working directly with a hospital near Utica, NY to find recent grads or seasoned professionals to join a close-knit team. This facility places a huge emphasis on their employee’s success and career trajectory and provides Respiratory Therapists the opportunity to learn new skills and advance quickly. New grads welcome to apply!
- Reviews physicians orders, analyzes patients diagnostic test results and provides appropriate therapy based on the patients current clinical condition. If appropriate, implements approved protocols as directed by physician.
- Performs routine and advanced respiratory therapy; prioritizing patient needs in a rapidly changing environment.
- Instructs patient in the use of various respiratory care equipment in a thorough and professional manner. Assesses patient response to therapy and coaches the patient to improve technique.
- Documents all treatments and therapies given, any supplies used, and accurately files all corresponding charges. Reports outcomes of therapeutic interventions and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Adheres to established policies within the health system including but not limited to: infection control and isolation policies, HIPPA, time and attendance, and social media.
- Works willingly and professionally with other employees, healthcare professionals, and students.
- Takes responsibility and initiative to understand and complete any professional or technical requirements set by hospital leadership.
- Incorporates principles continuous quality improvement in all of aspects of clinical care, identifying opportunities as appropriate.
- Maintain knowledge of current RT practice and current healthcare information.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- General understanding of Respiratory Care modalities, therapies and medications
- Must be able to read, write, and follow flow chart protocols as appropriate
- General knowledge of computers including but not limited to: typing, electronic documentation, hand held scanner and email
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Team player with patient focused attitude
- Associates Degree or Graduate of an Accredited Program
- Current NY state RT license
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) from the National Board of Respiratory Care
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Patrick – Healthcare Recruiter
(512) – 642 – 8865