Mercy Health Pharmacy Technician Summary
Great opportunity for people who enjoy working for an organization with growth and advancement opportunities while in a fast paced environment.
Mercy Health is searching for the best and brightest to join our team!
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!
A Sign-on bonus with a two (2) year commitment is being offered to RRT colleagues hiring into a full time position. The bonus of up to $10,000 will be offered to full-time paid in three installments over a two-year period. Contingent colleagues will not be eligible. Please refer to your local policy for definitions of Full and Part-time status.
Respiratory Therapist, RRT perform patient assessments and procedures related to the diagnosis and treatment of patients with cardiopulmonary disorders. Demonstrates clinical skill and cognitive ability in the implementation of therapist driven protocols, the set up and maintenance of respiratory related equipment, the administration of medications, and performs invasive procedures. Participates in patient, family, and multi-disciplinary education. Works with patients of all ages and is competent to operate age appropriate equipment in both the acute and sub-acute areas of Mercy Health Saint Mary's. Emphasis is on the maintenance of life support equipment along with related treatments and procedures designed to support or improve a patient's cardio-respiratory status.
What Respiratory Therapist, RRT will do:
- Participates in patient, family, and multi-disciplinary education.
- Perform therapist driven protocols, patient assessments, administration of medications, and evaluates patient response to therapies. Documents s performance and results of therapies. Performs all actions (therapeutic and diagnostic) according to policy and procedure.
- Assists with data collection and projects for Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) and the Respiratory Care Department process improvement plan.
What Respiratory Therapist, RRT will need:
- Graduation from an accredited Respiratory Therapy Program offering Associate’s degree; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Respiratory Care Practitioner licensure by the State of Michigan. Credentialed as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Therapist by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- BCLS certification.
- Ideally 1-3 years experience in similar settings
At least six(6) months of clinical experience as a Respiratory Therapist or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience preferred
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed