St. Elizabeth Healthcare
Here's why St. Elizabeth Healthcare is the best place to work as a Respiratory Therapist!
Are you a person who influences others, and is known to be outgoing and to get "the job done"? Would others say that they know you to be very interested in helping others, optimistic, upbeat, flexible and giving off “positive” energy? Do you enjoy working with a great deal of change, shifting priorities, and juggling tasks simultaneously? If a situation arises that is unpredictable you respond positively and acts quickly and intensely. Do you approach things with a practical, common sense ways of getting things done. Are you known to be detail oriented and you pay attention to tasks, procedures and specific job assignments?
If you identified with the above traits, you are exactly who we are looking for. You will find this position at St. Elizabeth Healthcare to be an ideal match for your skillset.
Compensation – Competitive Rates:
Base Rate: $25.18 – 39.06/hr: Based on relevant work experience
Shift Differential: $4.00
*Night Shift Bonus Program*
- Health Insurance (Two Options) – Coverage starts the first of month after hire.
- Dental Insurance (Three Options) – Coverage starts the first of month after hire.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Health and Dependent Care Options.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- PTO (Paid Time Off) 22 days per year. Full time and part time associates are eligible and accrue from 1st day of employment.
- No waiting period to use accrued time.
- Flexible workplace opportunities including variable scheduling , part-time or PRN schedule.
- CareGram program for patients and visitors to recognize associates for outstanding service.
- Individual and team recognition program.
- ICARE Rewards for associates to recognize each other for outstanding behavior/performance.
- Tuition Assistance – Full time associates, based on years of service, are eligible for up to $4,000 per calendar year. Part time associates (40 hours biweekly or greater) are eligible to receive up to $2,000 per year.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Review the minimum qualifications and duties of the role. Once you apply a recruiter will reach out with next steps!
What You’ll Be Doing:
Upon physician’s orders, assesses patients’ pulmonary status, determines appropriateness of orders and administers various modes supportive or restorative of therapy, with or without medical gases or pharmacological agents to restore normal cardio-pulmonary function. Upon physicians’ orders conducts various cardio-pulmonary diagnostic tests to determine existence or extent of cardio-pulmonary disease. Utilize Respiratory established protocols to autonomously provide care for patients.
Together, St. Elizabeth Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Physicians make up one of the oldest, largest and most respected medical providers in the Tri-State region. Our goal is to provide comprehensive and compassionate care that improves the health of the people we serve.Openings for nurses, medical assistants, front office and administrative staff may exist in both organizations. We hope you consider St. Elizabeth as you pursue your next career move.
St. Elizabeth Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Physicians have been named one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Kentucky.
The Best Places to Work in Kentucky program recognizes those employers who set an exemplary standard of excellence for both employee engagement and business success. Administered by The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management (KYSHRM) and Best Companies Group, this assessment was a multi-faceted review of the organizational landscape, analysis of policies, and an internal survey of randomly selected associates.
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Registered Respiratory Therapist as described by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Holds current mandatory certification in the state to practice Respiratory Therapy in the state where work is being performed.
- Associates degree in applied science or equivalent.
- ACLS certification- if not already certified, will be required post hire