HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Houston HCA Healthcare Pearland – Pearland, Texas
Registered Respiratory Therapist
As a vital member of the HCA Healthcare System, HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland which offers 56 licensed beds and shares the strength of more than 165 hospitals across the United States and England, including The Woman’s Hospital of Texas and HCA Healthcare Clear Lake.
The hospital is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What will you do in the role?
• Cleans, assembles, checks, maintains, operates, troubleshoots and performs minor repair on all equipment
• Performs general respiratory therapy to all ages in accordance with age specific criteria including incentive breathing devices, aerosol therapy, chest physiotherapy, oxygen therapy and suctioning.
• Provides critical care services to patients of all ages in accordance with age specific criteria.
• Assists with endotracheal intubation and performs extubations.
• Inspects X-Ray to determine presence of abnormalities, tracheal tube position and other conditions
• Performs and evaluates diagnostic studies to include bedside spirometry, pulmonary mechanics and blood gas analysis
• Performs and monitors moderately complex testing as related to the blood gas lab, sample collection, sample analysis, reporting of results and maintenance procedures.
• Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Care Practitioner program required.
What qualifications you will need:
• Registered through the National Board for Respiratory Care. RRT is required.
• Current license by the Texas Department of State Health Services as a Respiratory Care Practitioner
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed