- Associate’s Degree in RT required, or equivalent (specialized training/military training).
- Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Therapy highly preferred.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve and be supportive/innovative in the process of change.
- Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to patient confidentiality.
- An ability to develop relationships with customers (i.e. patients, physicians and supporting departments).
- Current Registered Respiratory Therapist for the State of Texas (TMB) required
- Current NBRC credentialing as RRT required
- Current ACLS required
- Current BLS required
- Current PALS required (must obtain within 90 days of hire)
- CurrentNRP required (must obtain within 90 days of hire.NRP not required for Medical Center)
Per Diem As Needed
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed