St. Lucie Medical Center
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Port St. Lucie, FL
St. Lucie Medical Center is proud to offer a second emergency care location to residents on the Treasure Coast. The ER at Darwin Square is located in Port St. Lucie and is readily available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to handle all emergency medical conditions. From children to older adults, our emergency medicine physicians are prepared to treat every member of your family.
Our 11,000 square foot, freestanding ER conveniently serves western Port St. Lucie and offers ample parking. Additionally, the ER at Darwin Square was built with children and seniors in mind. Our facility offers comprehensive emergency services, including:
- Board-certified emergency room physicians
- Separate pediatric treatment rooms
- Emergency areas tailored to meet the needs of senior patients
- On-site laboratory, imaging and diagnostic services
- Online pre-registration services
- Associates Degree
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) State licensure
- BLS, ACLS, NRP health care provider
- New Grads May Apply
- 1 Year of Hospital Experience Preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed