Medical City Alliance
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have
the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare
services as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
Seeking a Registered Respiratory Therapist for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients
receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to
support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels
patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
In this role you will:
- Perform respiratory care procedures in the acute and critical care areas of the facility.
- Perform Respiratory Assessment/Reassessment/Care Plan for Respiratory Patients.
- Administer P.O.C. Testing, arterial punctures, blood gas analysis, and QC on the blood gas equipment.
- Manage Ventilators, Bi-pap/C-pap
- Administer additional treatments and therapies
- Associates Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years critical care experience. Minimum 1 year NICU experience
- Registered Respiratory Therapist with current Texas RCP license.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) upon hire.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) required within 90 days.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), required within 120 days of hire.
Medical City Alliance is a full-service,
75-bed, acute care facility serving the communities of Fort Worth, Keller,
Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county
and southern Denton county. The hospital offers a variety of services, specializing
in women’s, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency
care. Medical City Alliance is a “green” facility, silver LEED certified for
environmental and energy efficiency. Join us at Medical City Alliance,
where we are committed to supporting healthcare professionals and ensuring
If you find
this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our
practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed