Stone Springs Hospital Center
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Respiratory Therapist today at StoneSprings Hospital Center.
At StoneSprings Hospital Center, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the StoneSprings family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Respiratory Therapist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As a Respiratory Therapist, you would administer therapy modalities as ordered by physician, performing all aspects of mechanical ventilators (initiation, operation, monitoring, etc) and arterial puncture and blood gas analysis. You would also respond to code blue situations for assigned areas.
- You will assist in transport of ventilator and critically ill patients.
- Verify physician orders prior to therapy treatment.
- Give through, accurate report to oncoming staff at shift end.
- You will enter all patient contacts into appropriate system.
- Perform equipment rounds.
- State Respiratory Care Practitioner License.
- Respiratory Therapy Degree – AAS or BS
- Basic Life Support Certification and ALCS.
- Three years adult critical care experience.
- Previous experience with mechanical ventilation, blood gas analysis and oximetry.
StoneSprings Hospital Center, a 124-bed acute care facility is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S where healthcare opportunities are almost unlimited! We earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and hold accreditation from the Joint Commission. Most importantly, we are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World’s Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed