TriStar Horizon Medical Center
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Horizon Medical
Center, a facility that is part of the nation`s leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA Healthcare.
committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Horizon
Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as
well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable
to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on
years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Respiratory Therapist for our facility to
ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient
care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful
as we do. We want you to apply now!
The Respiratory Therapist provides a variety of technical and
clinical therapies to patients of all ages. The practitioner works to
fulfill the hospital mission, vision, and values, functions as a shift leader
when assigned, and supervises less experienced practitioners.
- You will perform therapeutic and diagnostic
- You must use rational judgement and clinical
- In this role, you will perform all respiratory
modalities, ventilator management, arterial blood gases analysis, cardiographic
(EKG)/arrthymia recognition, and pulmonary function testing
- You will perform oxygen therapy.
- Your role completes clerical duties associated
with these procedures.
Horizon Medical Center is a 157-bed facility serving Dickson and
surrounding counties. TriStar Horizon is an accredited Chest Pain Center, fully
accredited by The Joint Commission and offers a full array of acute care
services, including emergency care, general surgery, cardiology, obstetrics,
orthopedics, intensive care, outpatient diagnostic services and cancer care
through Sarah Cannon at TriStar Natchez Medical Park. Recognized by The Joint
Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®, TriStar Horizon is
committed to providing quality healthcare.
Healthcare has been continually named a World's
Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Minimum of graduate of National Board Respiratory Care approved school of Respiratory Care
- BLS/Healthcare Provider Certification required within 90 days of hire date
- Current licensure as a Respiratory Care Practitioner from Tennessee Department of Health.
- ACLS certification is required within 1 year of promotion or hire.
- PALS and NRP are required within 18 months of hire date.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed