Cartersville Medical Center
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a Respiratory Therapist today with Cartersville Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Cartersville Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Respiratory Therapist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Up to $15k Sign-On Bonus
- As a Clinical/Staff Respiratory Therapist you will be responsible for the provision of respiratory care to neonatal, pediatric, adult and geriatric population based upon the respiratory care process.
- You will perform all respiratory care procedures both therapeutic and diagnostic.
- You will handle and deliver medications as prescribed by a Licensed Independent Practioner.
- You will provide patient instructions on therapy administered.
- You will establish priorities in provision of job duties, maintains knowledge in use of respiratory care equipment.
- You will promote and maintain patient safety standards.
- You will participate in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
- You will maintain cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
- You will promote a supportive, teamwork oriented environment and fulfill departmental responsibilities with the long range plan, mission, vision, and values of CMC.
Cartersville Medical Center is a 119 bed acute care hospital, Level III Trauma, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Women’s Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility, is conveniently located on the hospital campus and provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a ten county region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Respiratory Therapist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an accredited school of Respiratory Therapy.
- Credentialed by the NBRC, current State of Georgia license.
- CRT with RRT eligibility.
- Must obtain the RRT credential with in twelve months of hire.
- Six months experience preferred.
- Current BLS, NRP required within 90 days of hire. ACLS preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed