Menorah Medical Center
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
We are currently offering $15,000 sign-on bonus for experienced Techs and $10K for New Grads!
Do you have the career opportunities as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Menorah Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Respiratory Therapist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Respiratory therapy is best described as the assessment and treatment of patients with both acute and chronic dysfunction of the cardiopulmonary system. Today’s respiratory therapists have demanding responsibilities related to patient care and serve as vital members of the healthcare team.
Respiratory therapists must have a broad knowledge of the pathophysiology of the cardiopulmonary system and the complex procedures required to properly diagnose and treat patients, from the very young to the very old.
- Teamwork is the core of how we operate
- Engagement of Leadership – Everyone on the team is motivated and patient focused.
- Dynamic Departmental Duties
- Under the general supervision of the RT Supervisor or Team Leader, you will perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures ordered by a physician
- Your duties will include medical gas administration, aerosol therapy, obtaining and analyzing blood specimens, performing patient testing, operating and maintaining various types of respiratory and cardiopulmonary equipment, providing mechanical ventilation, maintaining artificial airways, assisting with cardiopulmonary resuscitation, providing patient education, monitoring equipment and patient response to therapy
- Your additional responsibilities will include completing documentation of in-patient and departmental records, cleaning equipment, and maintaining safety and infection control practices.
- Registered with the National
Board for Respiratory Care as an Advanced Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Licensed by the State of
Missouri Division of Professional Registration
- Current American Heart
Association Basic Life Saving certification
- Maintain certain clinical
competencies required the Department appropriate to the level of service
- Above average interpersonal skills
and basic computer skills
- One year of recent clinical
At Menorah Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to
the care and improvement of human life.
Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart
of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled,
compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed
our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29
medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of our
renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman
Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced
technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your
healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative,
our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive
hospitals in the Kansas City region.
has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal
growth, we encourage you to apply for our Respiratory Therapist opening. We
promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted
for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed