Raulerson Hospital - Okeechobee
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
1979 Raulerson Hospital has been providing the rural community of Okeechobee
with quality healthcare and a personal touch. As the sole hospital provider in
Okeechobee County, Raulerson Hospital is a 100-bed acute care facility offering
a wide range of inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services.
Raulerson is licensed by Florida's Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
as a Primary Stroke Center and provides comprehensive multi-modality diagnostic
services accredited by the American College of Radiology. Raulerson’s surgical
services include minimally invasive procedures, which can result in shorter
hospital stays and a faster recovery.
Hospital is a unique, small community hospital with state of the art practices,
located in a down to earth community. Our spot in the Big Lake area of Central
Florida affords world-class sports fishing, natural beauty, easygoing lifestyle
and friendly people. We are always seeking dedicated professionals to join our
dynamic healthcare team and become a member of our family. Many nursing students,
who spend time with Raulerson Hospital during their clinical rotations, choose
to join us upon their graduation because they enjoy the friendly, helpful
atmosphere amongst our staff and patients. We invite you to learn more about us
and our community.
We offer a generous benefits package, including:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Match
- Medical Plan Options, Dental &
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Reimbursement & Flexible
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Clinical Certification Support
- Paid Community Service Days
- And more!
Being a part of HCA Healthcare, we provide
unprecedented career opportunity including the ability to move within more than
250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers located in 21 states and the
The Respiratory Therapist provides treatment, care and evaluation for patients with respiratory insufficiencies. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Delivers and assesses responses to ordered therapy per plan of care including routine and intensive therapy and diagnostic procedures.
- Utilizes various types of oxygen and other therapeutic gas equipment such as masks, tents and incubators.
- Administers prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosol drugs.
- Measures ventilator volumes, pressures and blood gas analysis.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition and general acceptance of treatment.
- Performs a variety of duties related to setting up, operating, cleaning, sterilizing, and storing respiratory therapy equipment.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) State Licensure Required.
- BLS, ACLS Health Care Provider
- New Grads May Apply.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed