Aspen Valley Hospital
Embrace the adventure of a career at Aspen Valley Hospital. Aspen Valley Hospital is a twenty-five-bed community hospital that represents the best of two worlds – the warmth and friendliness of a small town and the technical expertise of a major medical center. Our Award-Winning Hospital, nestled in the heart of Aspen, CO, includes a team of more than 500 people dedicated to making a difference for our patients, families, and community. Nationally we are recognized for providing some of the most exceptional patient care of any hospital across the country.
This Position Offers:
Highly competitive pay, temporary housing for up to 90 days to assist with relocation is available, very generous relocation bonus, 36 hour work week, excellent benefits package, being part of a very cohesive & supportive team, four of North America's top ski resorts at your doorstep, and much more.
Working with patients that range from new born to geriatric, the Respiratory Therapist performs all cardiopulmonary diagnostic procedures and delivers all modalities of respiratory care from the basic to advanced. Provides the highest level of appropriate patient care for patients in all areas of the hospital to include ER patients, in-patients and out-patients. Demonstrates the behavior and actions that support the core values of the hospital.
Primary Scope of Responsibilities:
- Documents accurately and concisely in shift report the current status of the patient(s) and the outcome of care from the previous shift.
- Provides advanced and basic Respiratory therapy, diagnostic procedures and related activities per department protocol.
- Provides Cardiac diagnostic procedures and related activities per department protocol.
- Provides informal in-services specific to Respiratory Care for Cardiopulmonary and Nursing personnel and other allied health professionals.
- Attends high risk deliveries and C-sections when requested.
- Participates in patient care conferences and ICU rounds.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Current Colorado Registered Respiratory Therapy License is required.
- Required American Heart Association Certifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of well-rounded RT experience with all patient types is required.
- Experience with high risk deliveries and neonatal is strongly preferred.
*Our hire-in rates of pay are based on years of relevant experience. Listed below are our hire-in rates for the position, which includes: minimum pay (no relevant experience) and mid-point (12 or more years).
Minimum = $31.16/hr
Mid-Point = $40.52/hr
Our comprehensive benefits package includes generous Paid Time Off, Health Insurance within your first 30 days, Retirement, and much more can be viewed here.
RRT, Respiratory Therapist, Cardiopulmonary Therapist, Sign On Bonus, Sign-on bonus, Relocation Assistance, Mountain Town
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed