Medical City Alliance
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking a Registered Respiratory Therapist for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
In this role you will:
- Perform respiratory care procedures in the acute and critical care areas of the facility.
- Perform Respiratory Assessment/Reassessment/Care Plan for Respiratory Patients.
- Administer P.O.C. Testing, arterial punctures, blood gas analysis, and QC on the blood gas equipment.
- Manage Ventilators, Bi-pap/C-pap
- Administer additional treatments and therapies
- Associates Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years critical care experience. Minimum 1 year NICU experience
- Registered Respiratory Therapist with current Texas RCP license.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) upon hire.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) required within 90 days.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), required within 120 days of hire.
Medical City Alliance is a full-service, 75-bed, acute care facility serving the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. The hospital offers a variety of services, specializing in women’s, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care. Medical City Alliance is a “green” facility, silver LEED certified for environmental and energy efficiency. Join us at Medical City Alliance, where we are committed to supporting healthcare professionals and ensuring their growth.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed