Maximus is currently hiring Remote Registered Nurse (RN) UAS-Assessors to support the Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC). The CFEEC serves the State of New York by conducting UAS assessments to determine eligibility for community-based long-term services. The Nurse will bring robust qualifications and a strong desire to contribute their knowledge and expertise to a meaningful program. This position is the front line ensuring consistent and accurate assessment are completed in a telehealth or in-home setting.
As a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process. Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment.
What you will receive:
- $15,000 retention bonus*
- Salary ranges from $95,000 – $100,000 based on experience
- Competitive health benefits and 401k
- Flexible scheduling options
- The opportunity to work primarily from home in a telehealth capacity or at in-home settings as necessary
- Satisfaction in being able to assist New York residents with receiving a better quality of living through the NYIA program
*Maximus is currently offering at $15,000 retention bonus paid over three (3) equal installments within the first 12 months of your employment. Ask your Recruiter for more details.Terms and conditions apply.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Perform remote telehealth and in-home evaluations of individuals seeking long term care services and supports. Evaluations include a determination of health status, strengths and care needs.
- Review consumer medical documentation and or health referral forms, as relevant to the case
- Enter evaluation data into electronic evaluation form and transmit, as required
- Document any concerns, conflicting information, other issues that surface during the evaluation process
- Emphasize continuity of care, thus reducing or eliminating fragmentation, duplication, and gaps in treatment plan
- Discuss with consumer on health care options, supports needed, service vendor options and waiver options
- Initiate communication between the Call Center and eligible consumers for enrollment into a managed care health plan
- Enhance communication and collaborative relationships with interdisciplinary care team members to improve care coordination and facilitate service delivery
- Collect quality review data and any required documentation to support outcome measurements and record case notes into CRM
- Identify opportunities for health promotion and illness prevention
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of community resources, payor requirements, and network services for target population
- Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Regional Nurse Manager or other project management.
- RN license in the state of New York
- 2+ years’ experience working in-home setting within the last 10 years
Home Office Requirements:
- Maximus provides company-issued computer equipment
- Reliable high-speed internet service with 100 Mbps download speed (you can test this by going to www.speedtest.net)
About the Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC)
The Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC) serves the State of New York by conducting a UAS assessment to determine eligibility for community-based long-term services. The outcome of the assessment informs whether the individual qualifies for in-home services. We are rapidly expanding and have numerous exciting opportunities across the state!
#74097&73610&74152 #NYIAIPP #ZipNYIA
#RN #StaffNurse #CaseManager #HealthcarePractitioners #FieldNurse #LVN #NurseAssesor #InHomeAssessor #HomeHealth #Telehealthjob #VirtualHealthcareJob #PublicHealthWork #HomeHealthAide #Workfromhome #Hybrid #Remote #BSN #ADN #cb
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. With approximately 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Launch your career with Maximus through one of our dynamic customer service centers.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We are proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.