Interim Home Healthcare Company
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
Our Registered Nurse have been called to care in their own unique way. As a member of our home health team, you’ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborates with Goals of Care team to develop a robust goal concordant program for Interim clients with hopes of improving patient/family satisfaction, decrease hospitalizations and facilitate hospice transitions when appropriate.
- Assesses the psychosocial status, establishing, monitoring and delivering care as it relates to meeting the needs of the patient/client, as directed by the physician’s plan of plan of care.
- Aids other team members in understanding the social, ethical and emotional factors related to health problems.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team to promote coordination of patient care concordant with patient goals. When necessary, facilitates communication of patient status and plan of care during transitional experiences such as home to hospital, hospital to post-acute care facility, and back home.
- 75% of your work will be done remote/telehealth
What we’re looking for:
- Education: BSN preferred
- RN with experience in Hospice or Palliative care
- Licensure Requirement: active RN license in state of PA
- Minimum 5 years experience as an RN in Hospice/Palliative care
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
At Interim Home Care, our patients deserve the very best – that’s why we focus on each individual’s needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it’s needed most. We’re called to care so that family members can be just that.
We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed