Registered Respiratory Therapists are an essential part of an interdisciplinary team which provides diagnostic and supportive care to patients with a variety of diagnoses. Responsibilities include pulmonary care of critical, non-critical, and chronically ill adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients under the direction of a Physician with minimal supervision, patient assessments and instituting respiratory care plans, preforming various technical and diagnostic respiratory therapy procedures in all areas of the hospital.
- Licensed by the National Board of Respiratory Care as a Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Licensed by the State of Louisiana as CRTT or CRTT-E
- Completion of an AMA Respiratory Therapy Program
- Current BLS
- Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken form with patients, families, and physicians
- Exceptional documentation and prioritization skills
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini family