We Are Hiring:
Ascension St. Elizabeth Hospital Appleton & Mercy Hospital Oshkosh WI
Part Time Days | 28 Hours Weekly | Hours will be Monday-Friday with on call weekend rotations (call is rotated through all staff, so probably once q 6-7 weeks); Rotating start times to allow for machine warm up; Start time as early as 7-7-30 AM (this is based on first treatment); Typically done by 3:30 4pm with treatments
*This is a benefit eligible position!
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to our associates inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Affordable Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Retirement Matching
- Leadership Development: We know that the development of our associates is key to our mission of providing the best care possible to those we serve. We have various in-depth leadership programs to meet you where you are on your career journey.
- Paid Time Off: As a new Ascension associate you will begin to accrue paid time off with your first paycheck.
Tuition reimbursement: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from our tuition reimbursement program. You will also have the opportunity to take advantage of one of four online universities partnering with Ascension associates seeking a Bachelor or Master degree; offering them either discounts, scholarships or go at your own pace learning options.
What You Will Do:
Administer radiation therapy by exposing specific areas of the patient's body to prescribed doses of radiation.
- Prepare and position patients and select anatomic parameters accurately.
- Deliver appropriate patient treatment plan in collaboration with physician and dosimetrist.
- Maintain detailed records of all therapy sessions.
- Maintain and adjust necessary equipment, including linear accelerator.
- Position patients and select anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Ensure all activities comply with regulatory agency standards.
- Ensure prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
- Assist in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area and any other areas in department.
- Procedures such as HDR procedures
- Chart checks
- Plan QA's
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Radiation Therapist credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Equipment: Aria/ Eclipse – Align RT at the St. Elizabeth location, hoping to get that in the future at our Mercy location
Why Join Our Team:
For over 170 years, Ascension Wisconsin has been providing rewarding career opportunities at 20 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Nearly 20,000 Ascension Wisconsin associates currently serve in four locations throughout Wisconsin — Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, Ministry Healthcare, Columbia St. Mary's, and Affinity Healthcare. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed