CHI Franciscan St. Anne Hospital
CHI Franciscan Health has exciting and rewarding careers with competitive salaries and benefits. We are a family of hospitals, health care services, and medical providers delivering compassionate care to people throughout the South Puget Sound. We are part of Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country.
Our mission is to deliver high quality care that meets our patients' medical needs while providing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families. We believe this three-part approach – physical, emotional, and spiritual – is essential to healing the whole person. Come join our team!
- Delivers accurate and therapeutic doses of external-beam radiation therapy to precisely-defined targets for curative and palliative treatment of cancer/benign neoplasms.
- Delivers accurate and safe treatment to the patient providing the highest quality care by adhering to radiation safety practices and operating all equipment in a safe and proper manner. Works is performed by following a prescribed planned course of radiation therapy as prescribed by the Radiation Oncologist in accordance with standards of professional radiation therapy practice, department policies, procedures, guidelines and protocols.
- Performs needed assessment, care and treatment planning for patient population.
- Incumbents are also accountable for maintaining knowledge of current trends and developments in the field by reading appropriate journals, books and other literature and attending related seminars and conferences.
- Performs treatment assessment and planning to all patient groups in accordance with the physician treatment plan.
- Delivers treatment to all patient groups using a linear accelerator in accordance with the physician treatment plan.
- Completes all required documentation in the patient records and department logs.
- Participates in Quality Assurance monitoring and quality control checks of the equipment and treatment charts.
- Contributes to the efficient operations and workflow of the department by performing related general office duties.
- Graduation from an accredited program in Radiation Therapy Technology.
- One year of directly related work experience that demonstrates attainment of the requisite job knowledge skills/abilities preferred.
- American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT) (T) – required.
- Current licensure as a Certified Radiological Technologist/Therapeutic – (Required) in Washington State.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification.
- Current membership in the American Society of Radiological Technologists (ASRT) is preferred.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed