Psychiatrist (Remote) – Private Practice – Nationwide
Happier Living is a national group practice that focuses on providing outpatient care to high-functioning successful individuals and families. Our group of Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Therapists, and Nutritionists blend the best of academic medicine and a holistic approach to care.
Our Psychiatrists are compassionate physicians who embrace and share their expertise in therapy and psychopharmacology. They work well as members of an interdisciplinary team, holding case conferences weekly, supporting our clinicians to grow personally and professionally. Successful candidates are committed to the welfare of their clients, along with being adept at self-care, ensuring they are prepared to give their best every day.
When it comes to psychological health, there’s no one-size-fits-all solution. That’s why we’ve built our practice around a team-based approach to mental health, giving every client access to personalized solutions and specialists.
Happier Living is a Career Platform for Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, and Therapists and clinician well-being is at the core of our culture. In our field, your success and that of clients is highly correlated with being happy and truly satisfied yourself. Happy doctors equal better outcomes for clients and the best work environment imaginable. all while experiencing the work-life balance you have always dreamed of.
You can learn more about the group by watching this brief video https //vimeo.com/300991653
Work Happier and Enjoy
- Flexibility Work whenever, wherever!
- Support We provide you with a full-time Client Support Team, so you can focus on what matters most, providing care.
- Consistency We keep you busy, your calendar will get full very quickly without you having to spend any money on marketing.
- Holistic Approach At Happier Living, we’ve developed the P.E.R.Fi.C. System to help set goals and track progress in areas key to helping clients achieve a balanced life.
- Develop Intimate Relationships We offer a small roster of clients with the goal of building long term relationships.
- Collaboration Our clinicians have the opportunity to participate in case conferences allowing you to leverage the expertise of the group.
- Availability between 10 and 40 hours per week
- Board Certified or Eligible with an active medical license in the United States
- Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- We're also hiring PGY4 Resident Psychiatrists to start next year, the summer or fall of 2021
- Moonlighting available during Fellowship
Our Benefits Include
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Bonus Structure (with guarantee pay)
- 100% work from home telepsychiatry position (local offices also available)
- Malpractice insurance covered by Happier Living
- Administrative support for credentialing and state licensing
Our Client Support Team (Hard Loop) Handles the Nitty Gritty
- We take care of all the scheduling to align with your availability.
- All communication with clients is done through our Client Support Team.
- We oversee your client’s billing and insurance questions.
- All outreach and marketing to keep your schedule full are taken care of by us.
- Simply take care of your clients and then yourself… we handle the rest
Full-Time Psychiatrists Enjoy
- PTO and 6 paid holidays
- Annual CEU reimbursement
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Matching 401k plan
- 1099 hire-on option available as well
Other Practice Highlights
- Self-motivated, enjoyable clients
- Common clinical issues include anxiety, depression, ADHD, bipolar and relationship challenges
- Clinical autonomy
- No On-Call
- Opportunity to engage in psychotherapy
- Cohesive group dynamic
- Time for intellectual discourse and weekly case conference
- The camaraderie and professional collaboration
- Robust EMR
- Collaborative management team
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed