Merakey is looking for a Psychiatrist for our Long Term Structured Residence (LTSR) in Russellton, PA.
- The Psychiatrist must be board certified or board eligible in psychiatry and licensed to practice medicine in the state in which the program is operating.
- Must have strong clinical skills and experience providing treatment to persons with severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI).
- Clinical supervisory experience is preferred.
Schedule: 16 hours/week. Currently services are provided via telepsych but will be partially in person in the future.
As a member of the LTSR (Long Term Structured Residence) team, the psychiatrist provides psychiatric and medical assessments and treatment; clinical supervision, education as needed, and training of the team as well as supervision of medication and psychiatric and medical treatment policies and procedures.
- The psychiatrist working in conjunction with the Program Director has the clinical responsibility for monitoring client treatment and staff delivery of clinical services.
- The psychiatrist assumes the role of the team leader of the interdisciplinary treatment team.
Please apply or email your CV to MD@merakey.org
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed