Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) – Telehealth
The majority of people with depression arent getting the care they need. Fewer than half seek care and a small fraction of those who do seek care receive treatment in line with best practices.
Brightside (www.brightside.com) is a better approach to depression care, combining a consumer experience with evidence-based approaches, artificial intelligence, and a team of experienced providers to deliver personalized treatment, right from your phone. Were redefining depression care for the telemedicine age and are on a mission to be the largest and best provider of depression care in the US.
Were using innovative, evidence-based approaches to expand access and improve outcomes, including:
- Telemedicine: Direct-to-consumer access via telemedicine, including asynchronous case review, video consultation, and e-prescribing, lowers the barriers to accessing high-quality and affordable care.
- Measurement-Based Care (MBC): In line with best practice, we measure symptoms, adherence, and side effects weekly through the active treatment phase and automatically trigger treatment reviews if patients are not improving. We are redefining the provider: patient relationship, replacing encounter-based care with remote and proactive oversight enabled by technology.
- Machine learning-powered Clinical Decision Support: Contrary to conventional practice, data can help match patients to medications for better outcomes. Using machine learning and real-time data from patient monitoring, we are building a highly effective clinical decision support for antidepressant prescribing.
Were seeking-forward thinking and experienced PMHNPs who understand the magnitude of the need and want to be part of the solution. Working with Brightside means the ability to practice with clinical autonomy with Psychiatrist support and receive competitive compensation while working flexible hours from anywhere. Youll use the latest tools, including custom-built practice management, EMR, and clinical decision support, all truly designed to be easy to use.
Brightside offers the opportunity to shape the future of depression care and have a major impact in a high-need area.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner, Certified in Psychiatric & Mental Health
- At least 2 years of Autonomous Psychiatric Outpatient Experience
- Telehealth Experience
Schedule and Location:
- 100% Remote, telehealth position
- Completely flexible schedule
- Must be ok with ramping up to at least part-time and can go full-time if interested
- Maintain all appropriate licensure to prescribe and dispense medications under applicable state and federal laws
- Have excellent grammar, attention to detail, and be efficient at writing medical information at a patient level
- Technology savvy and excited about how technology can improve medical care
- Be pleasant, responsive, and willing to collaborate with our team
- Provide direct patient care via telemedicine (remote)
- Evaluate patient records, make prescribing decisions, and provide medication-related counseling as needed in a timely manner
- Be patient-centered in your care
- Support a 72-hour response window to patients
- Strictly follow security and HIPAA regulations to protect our patients' medical information
Brightside is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity improves our working environment and our ability to offer a high-value service to our customers
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, and are committed to equity and inclusion. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed