Skilled Nursing Facility
- Looking for NPs who can commit to Time Blocks of 2-3 hours at a time (however, not during meal times)
- Responsible for Med Management- prescribing medication or recommending medication to the Medical Director of that facility
- Conduct initial patient evals and monthly follow-ups
- Adult and Geriatric
What You’ll Do/ Your Responsibilities
- Video (ZOOM) conference with patients, who have non-emergency medical needs, from your remote, secure location.
- Evaluate and complete notes via EMR system in a timely manner.
- Have an active license for the states which you are applying
- Board Certified (PMHNP-BC)
- Clean NPDB
- Multi-state licensed preferred
- TeleHealth experience preferred
- Updated CAQH preferred
- Minimal computer navigation skills – Navigate EMR system- KAREO
- Friendly and compassionate disposition
- Weekdays (M-F)
- Between Hours of 8am-4pm
- Competitive compensation, by CPT code
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible hours
- Malpractice and liability insurance
- Web based EMR – intuitive and easy to use
Why Forefront Telecare?
Join an industry leading team doing important work for underserved communities via Telepsych. When you join our team as a Telepsych provider, you will join a group of dedicated healthcare professionals who are committed to delivering positive, lasting healthcare solutions to patients. We give patient direct access to healthcare professionals via Telepsych services. We believe through our Telepsych services we can provide virtual behavioral health with a human touch to help improve the lives of our patients.
Telemedicine and teletherapy are growing and expanding career opportunities in today’s world. Our doctors enjoy a better work/life balance, the flexibility to work anytime, from anywhere! Our doctors build their own schedule and make a second income whiling making a difference in their communities.
We are a U.S. leader in serving the Behavioral Telepsych needs of smaller healthcare facilities including Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, Psychiatric Hospitals, Rural Health & Primary Care Clinics, and Community Hospitals in 26 states coast-to-coast. Our TelehealthNOW service empowers private behavioral practices to better serve their own patients or clients via our fully supported state-of-the-art Telepsych Platform. Our National Provider Network of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, clinical psychologists and therapists work with Forefront to serve the behavioral health needs of patients and clients.
Forefront Telecare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed