Are you a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) looking to grow or launch a private practice? Headway has partnered with over 10,000 therapists and mental healthcare providers across the United States to help them run and build their practices, while making care more accessible and affordable for their clients.
Whether you're new to private practice or have an established practice of your own, we're excited to welcome you to the Headway community and help you reach your goals!
We’ll help you with…
- Referrals: Use our referral streams to get matched with clients based on your preferences.
- Insurance credentialing: Free, fast, and hassle-free credentialing with the nation’s largest networks.
- Back-end billing support: We guarantee payment every two weeks and cut down on billing paperwork.
- Client support: We verify client insurance benefits automatically and have a team dedicated to supporting your clients.
- A full-service EHR: Manage your practice using Headway’s software, but if you already have your own system, that’s fine too!
- Total flexibility: Use Headway full-time or part-time and see clients in-person, or work from home and see clients remotely via telehealth.
- You’re a fully licensed, board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) in the state of VA
- You have a collaborative agreement with a supervising physician in the state of VA
- Eligible licenses include: psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, PMHNP
- You have an NPI number and malpractice insurance — but we can help you get it if you don’t have it!
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed