CHI Health Immanuel
CHI Health has an immediate opportunity for a Program Therapist.
Very competitive pay plus Monday-Friday day time hours
Location: Immanuel Medical Center – Partial Hospitalization
CHI Health strives to care for you the way you care for your patients.
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being.
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI Health provider 24/7)
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
* Flexible spending accounts
CHI Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, includes 150+ clinics delivering quality care to patients across Nebraska and southeast Iowa. Our full-service network provides a variety of Primary Care & Priority Care Services, including Family, Internal, Geriatric, and Pediatric Medicine, in addition to several specialties to deliver custom care based on the unique needs of our patients.
What you'll do:
- Conducts therapy sessions with patient by doing individual, group and family and/or significant other counseling and education to assist these individuals in achieving defined treatment goals
- Refers and collaborates with care team, other agencies, and significant others having a joint interest in meeting the needs of the patient
- Respond to crisis situations and provide crisis intervention to patients in assigned program
- Master's Degree, Mental Health Counseling/Social Work
- Must have an active license/certification in state of practice
- BLS (Basic Life Support) required
related skills: behavioral health, mental health, psych, electronic health records, ehr, electronic medical records, emr, electrocardiography, ekg, vital signs, vitals, phlebotomy, blood draw, injections, procedures, clinic, medical group, urgent care, ambulatory care, patient care, injection, triage, exam, preventative, education, liaison, medication, prescription, rx, insurance, admission, coding, insurance, medicare, medicaid, scheduling, lab, laboratory, outpatient, ccma, cma jobs, cma,, nurse, lpn, practical nurse, licensed practical nurse, LPN-IV, medical assistant, CMA, MA, registered medical assistant, RMA, clinic, family practice, caring, understanding, priority care, specialty care, Physician Enterprise, CHI Health Clinic RN, nurse, #missioncritical
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed