Eating Recovery Center
Who we are
ERC Pathlight is an innovative, rapidly growing clinical leader in the behavioral health sector. Founded in 2008 by pre-eminent psychiatrists and psychologists in the eating disorder space, ERC Pathlight now treats over 6,000 patients per year, operates more than 30 facilities in 7 states and delivers tele-healthcare to patients nationally. We offer the most comprehensive treatment program in the country for patients who struggle with eating disorders, mood and anxiety and trauma-related disorders.
$2,000 for therapists that are not fully licensed with an 18 month commitment
$4,000 for therapists that are fully licensed with an 18 month commitment
How you’ll serve our patients
As a Primary Therapist at ERC Pathlight, you can expect to be a part of team that delivers hands-on treatment, therapy sessions and/or support to our patients in one of our many centers around the nation, or virtually through our tele-behavioral health platform.
You will serve patients daily in a multitude of ways:
• Create individualized treatment plan with specific and measurable goals.
• Provide comprehensive and ongoing assessment resulting in appropriate treatment
• Demonstrate knowledge of practice of clinical interviewing/ counseling skills
• Facilitate groups with expertise, demonstrating ability to engage, set limits and monitor the group process
• Be creative in therapeutic interventions
• Lead weekly staff meetings conveying pertinent clinical information and formulating goals for the following week
• Nurture ongoing attention to discharge and aftercare plans
• Master’s or Doctorate Degree required
• Experience working with people with mental disorders.
• Registered with appropriate state organization as a registered psychotherapist, social worker, or counselor or State equivalent within 60 days of hire
• At least in supervisory phase of licensure
How we invest in you
Every role at ERC Pathlight is essential to delivering the high-quality care we promise to our patients. This means that from day one, we’re here to support your role by offering ongoing training and continuing education opportunities as well as support to achieve internal growth.
What we offer
Healthy organizations value the mental wellness of their teams, and we understand that the professionals who work for us are not immune to their own mental health conditions. In the same way we observe and guide our patients, we take the same consideration for our employees when building our benefits packages and healthcare offerings. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefit plans, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) with company match and tuition reimbursement.
#therapist #readytowork #counseling #counselor #socialwork #mft #behavioralhealth #mentalhealth
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed