Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
The Polysomnographic Technologist is an individual who possesses the necessary skills to perform specialty diagnostic and therapeutic procedures related to sleep disorders. This includes, but is not limited to diagnostic polysomnography, Split Night testing, CPAP, Bi-Level, Auto-Servo Ventilation (ASV), Oxygen titrations, and End Tidal CO2 monitoring. The Polysomngraphic Technologist must be able to work independently, act as a resource person in the area of sleep disorders, and provide individualized customer service to patients, families, physicians, and staff. The Polysomnographic Technologist is also responsible for assisting with Quality Improvement.
What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
* High School Diploma or GED
* One year of patient care/medical experience
* Current BLS certification required from American Heart Association
* Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) Credential from the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT) upon hire or within 2 years
Medium Work – exert/lift up to 50 lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs constantly.
Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
St. Thomas More Hospital, a 25-bed acute care facility, is the cornerstone of health care services for Fremont County and surrounding southern Colorado communities. St. Thomas More offers 24-hour emergency and trauma services including inpatient acute care, intensive care unit, The Birth Center, diagnostic imaging, surgical services, rehabilitation services, sleep disorder center and a community blood bank. We're proud to have a 5-star rating for joint replacement and be ranked among the top 15% in the nation for total joint replacement by Healthgrades (2008 to 2016). Our board-certified physicians specialize in emergency medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics/gynecology services, general surgery, orthopedic surgery and osteopathic treatment. Associates of St. Thomas More enjoy the camaraderie of a close-knit community hospital, the relaxed feel of small town life and an affordable cost of living in a town rich in culture and historic architecture. Located about 50 miles from Colorado Springs at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and the mouth of the Royal Gorge, locals and visitors alike enjoy this area for some of the state's best hiking, wildlife and river sports like rafting and fishing.
Caring for Your Whole Well Being We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
* 401K, which includes matching when eligible
* Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
* Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
* Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
* Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
* Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
* Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
* Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
* Shift Differentials
* Employee Wellness Resources
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Relocation assistance based on location
* Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more…
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed