Title: Physician – Telehealth – Richmond
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Physician – Telehealth (MD or DO)
Richmond, Virginia is home to many American historical sites including St. Johns Church, Hollywood Cemetery, and the VA Capitol Building. Richmond Employment Commissions says the top five jobs in demand include Nurse Practitioners, Personal Care Aides and Home Health Aides. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Richmond are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking passionate and knowledgeable Board Certified full-time and part-time employees for positions across the country with specialty focus in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care and Internal Meds/Peds.
Physician – Telehealth MD or DO Summary:
- Provide compassionate care to diverse patients and their families
- Manage the care of customers with a multitude of health problems ranging from primary care to urgent care issues.
- Thrive as a member of the interdisciplinary team and facilitate the continuum of care
- Make referrals to physicians and other members of the health care team as appropriate
Physician – Telehealth MD or DO Benefits Include:
- Shifts are limited to one weekend per month
- 401k, Benefits and CME resources
- First Name *
- Last Name *
- Email *
- Phone *
- City *
- State *
- Resume * Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, txt.
Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, txt.
Get FREE Videos, Guides & Resources to Accelerate Your Search Now
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed