CHI St. Alexius Health Williston
CHI St. Alexius Health Williston, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, has been serving our community since 1920. We proudly provide a vast array of services from primary care to orthopedics that help us keep our community safe and healthy.
If you are a compassionate Physical Therapist who would like to make an impact on patients in the inpatient and outpatient setting, connect with CHI St. Alexius Health Williston today to experience what it is like to collaborate with talented rehabilitation professionals!
$7,500 Sign on Bonus Eligible Position!
- Evaluate patients and implement competent treatment and perform regular reassessments for the purpose of treatment modification to maximize patients' potential for functional independence.
- Effectively educate patient and family and provide information on outside resources to meet the patient's specific needs.
- Work within the framework of an interdisciplinary team approach for both inpatients and outpatients.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Care for Caregivers: Resilience Through Adversity is a series of sessions designed to help caregivers build their resilience and advance their mental well-being during these difficult times
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
Additional benefits we offer to support our caregivers (currently in effect until June 30, 2021):
- PTO/Vacation maximum accrual waived for employees who are providing direct patient care and may not be able to take time off because of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Coverage of health care benefit premiums for eligible employees whose income drops below 90% of their pay (based on their FTE) and PTO/Vacation bank drops below 60 hours.
- Paid administrative leave support for employees who experience a work-related exposure to COVID-19.
- Access to EIB/Sick bank(s) and/or employer-paid short-term disability benefits due to non-work-related COVID-19 exposure.
- Rapid assistance with unemployment compensation administrative support where needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current North Dakota Physical Therapy License (PT)
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Experience as a Physical Therapist preferred
related skills: physical therapy, PT, patient care, rehabilitation, outpatient, treatment planning, orthopedics, injury, hospital, acute care, ortho, APTA, American Physical Therapy Association, communication, health, exercise, stretching, hands-on therapy, mobility, preventative, facilitate health, wellness, treatment modification, outcomes #missioncritical ~LI-CHI
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed