Fauquier Health Home Care Services
Why become a Physical Therapist with LHC Group?
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision packages effective immediately
- Rapid Career Advancement
- Internal promotions with a career plan
- All-encompassing Orientation and Fast Trak option for Home Care experienced clinicians
- LHC Group, Inc. is a national provider of in-home healthcare services, with an emphasis on providing quality, value-based healthcare to patients in the comfort and privacy of their home.
- A career with LHC Group means you will be empowered to provide the kind of service you can be proud of. Our emphasis on person-centered care affords the time and opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives every day.
A day in the life of a Physical Therapist:
- A Physical Therapist delivers high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home
- A Physical Therapist Responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to functional status/mobility, endurance/stamina, pain, and other medical conditions.
- Work to help determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's well-being, and evaluates the patient's progress.
- Evaluates the patient's functional status and physical therapy needs. Assists the physician in the development of the therapy plan of care.
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of physical therapy, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team.
- Observes and reports the patient's response to treatment and any changes in his/her condition to the supervising nurse and/or the physician.
- Treats patients to relieve pain, develop and restore function, and / or maintain maximum functioning using acceptable standards of practice.
- Instructs and informs participating members of the health care team, the patient, and the family/caregivers regarding the plan of care, functional limitations, and progress toward goals.
- Visits patients according to Plan of Treatment, completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes per LHC policy.
- Completes all patient evaluations and develops the PT plan of care within state specific guidelines.
- Reports outcomes of evaluation, goals, and anticipated projected frequency of care.
Education & Experience:
- Current Physical Therapy licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle.
Equal Opportunity Employer – vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.