Drayer Physical Therapy
Are you looking for a position in a service-based culture where you can make a significant impact on the lives of others?
What is a Technician in a Physical Therapy Clinic?
- The Technician is an unlicensed associate who works under the direct supervision of a licensed Physical or Occupational Therapist.
- The technician works in the clinic in accordance with state Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy Practice Acts and company policy and procedures.
- Technicians must have excellent organizational skills and attentive insight to contribute to exceptional patient care.
- Preparing equipment and treatment areas for patient use.
- Assisting and/or observing patients perform prescribed therapy exercises and documenting patient responses to treatment.
- Performing basic prescribed treatments such as applying ice packs and heat pads as instructed.
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment and therapy areas, as well as changing and laundering linens.
- Performing administrative tasks, including assisting with patient intake, answering phone calls and scheduling patient appointments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Organizational detail and ability to multitask.
- Proficient in the use of computers and learning new software programs.
Fulltime positions include:
- Annual paid Charity Day to give back to a cause meaningful to you
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 3-week Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401K + company match
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our communities, our patients and our teammates, and we commit to continue to focus on diversifying every level of our workforce accordingly.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed