Connected Health Care, LLC
Physical Therapist- Full time
Would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice?
Connected Health Care is searching for an Inpatient Physical Therapist to serve in a renowned hospital near Hobbs, NM. Our client is dedicated to enhancing the health and well-being of every person they serve. This is a rare opportunity to join an organization with some of the most skilled, driven and compassionate leaders in the state.
If you are a proven Physical Therapist with a desire to grow your skills and career, this position is for you!
- Provides comprehensive evaluations, treatments and education to patients/families which are consistent with patient's individualized needs and carried out within an interdisciplinary environment.
- Maintains an established inventory of supplies; ensures the proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a work area which is free of debris and clutter.
- Communicates regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patients care.
- Assesses the patient and identifies problems. Instructs and trains patient and family regarding pertinent aspects of the patient's care.
- Plans, develops and implements a result-oriented treatment plan responsive to the individualized needs of the patient and includes clear, measurable goals.
- Modifies the treatment plan according to the patient's responses.
- Plans treatment schedules which ensure optimal use of staff and equipment for providing high quality patient services.
- Provides direct patient care; performs specialized treatments according to the patient's individualized plan of care. Follows established protocols to document specifics related to the patient program/setting.
- Accurately records daily charges for services rendered.
- Practices organizational and universal standards for sterile technique and infection control in carrying out daily responsibilities including proper cleaning and sterilization of work surfaces, equipment and instruments.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Graduation from a Physical Therapy school accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification in accordance with the American Heart Association required
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
(512) – 605 – 2288