On Lok Lifeways
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the administrative direction and supervision of the Program/Center Manager and the clinical supervision of the Physical Therapy Program Specialist, the Physical Therapist provides and supervises treatment to On Lok participants.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Evaluates the participant’s physical condition and functional status; establishes a realistic, measurable goal and sets up a treatment plan to administer physical therapy treatment.
2. Completes initial and re-evaluation reports in a timely manner; documents participant’s progress and other relevant information.
3. Supervises the physical therapy assistant and rehab. aide; provides training/ instruction to other staff members, participants, and care givers, in the Day Health Center and / or at home, as needed.
4. Participates actively in the interdisciplinary team by offering clinical expertise in team planning, problem solving, and processes.
5. Other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (knowledge, skills, abilities):
1. Graduate of an approved university course in Physical Therapy.
2. Licensed by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee of the California Board of Medical Quality Assurance.
3. Minimum one to two years of experience working with the elderly.
4. Flexibility, initiative and ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
5. Computer literate.
Community / Marketing Title:
Employment at On Lok
Join a team that is making a difference in the lives of seniors. On Lok’s mission is to provide quality services for seniors in our communities.
We value commitment, teamwork, and dedication to the well being of our seniors. On Lok offers a multi-cultural work environment, and competitive pay and benefits.
If you are interested in advancing your career in an environment that gives you the satisfaction of helping others and contributing to the community, apply below.
Your unique qualities will enrich and help promote innovative solutions. Be part of a team of individuals with diverse backgrounds to guarantee that our participants receive compassion, understanding, and the highest quality of care.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
On Lok is an equal opportunity employer.
San Jose, California US
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed