CHI Health Creighton University - Bergan Mercy
Your time at work should be fulfilling.
Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities.
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
As a Physical Therapist, your success is measured by outcomes. You directly help your patients restore function, improve mobility, prevent or limit physical disabilities, and promote their overall fitness and health. You work hard to make sure they are able to live their lives to the fullest. That's a pretty important job and that's why are looking for passionate PT's to join our team.
What you'll do:
- Conduct patient evaluations
- Develop appropriate individual treatment plans
- Comprehensive discharge planning for physical therapy patients
- Help patients prevent, manage, and improve their conditions
- Evaluate patient outcomes to determine effectiveness of treatments
Resource postiions require a Minimum of 2 weekend days per month and 2 holidays per year.
What you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy School with any of the following degrees or combination of these degrees: BS, MS, MPT or DPT
- Must be licensed in the State of Nebraska or Iowa as a Physical Therapist
- BLS or BLS instructor certification is required upon hire. Acceptable credentialing bodies and certifications include the following: American Heart Association: Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed