COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Physical Therapist (PT)
- Base Pay between $85,000 and $95,000 depending on experience
- Sign-on bonus available!
- 20% profit sharing of clinic profits, paid out each month!
- Make over $140,000 by year’s end – even more with more profitability!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Physical Therapist (PT)
- Average 2-3 patients per hour
- Another full-time PT on staff, so work with a team of PTs and PTAs to help with patient care
- Focus on manual therapy – organization will put you through a manual certification program!
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapist (PT)
- New graduates welcomed to apply – make a lot of money as a new therapist with expert training and development opportunities
- Experience in Outpatient setting a plus – manual therapy knowledge and experience
COMMUNITY Physical Therapist (PT)
- Clinic located minutes from Redding
- Live in Redding or a suburb and enjoy the outdoors like you rarely see in California!
- Restaurants, shopping, affordable housing options, all located in Redding with your clinic right down the road!
- Enjoy easy access to towns like Sacramento and San Francisco without the cost of living in those larger California towns!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 165328
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed