Blue Royal Staffing
Physical Therapist needed in Paonia, a beautiful town on the Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains. Surrounded by mountains, rivers, orchards and ranches, less than 45 minutes to Grand Junction. Competitive pay and great benefits offered!
POSITION TYPE: Physical Therapist (PT)
LOCATION: Paonia, CO
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum 1 year recent work experience as a PT.
- Make initial evaluation visits to patients and develop and implement an appropriate plan of care.
- Use various tests to determine patient’s individualized needs including mobility, ambulation, stability, balance, and strength and endurance.
- Perform manual and functional therapy exercises and activities with the patient.
- Revise patient’s plan of care as necessary, and document clinical and progress notes the day of service.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION
- Current state PT license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
- BLS certification required.
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy required
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy preferred
Please call Aaron Wolf at 754-222-1914 to speak NOW about this job or any of our current open jobs across the country.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed