Physical Therapist (PT) Home Based
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
Location: Tyler, Texas
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an experienced Physical Therapist (PT) to provide professional, goal-oriented home-based therapy services to pediatric clients!
Aveanna Healthcare is a pre-eminent pediatric therapy provider, specializing in short-term to acute care therapy services to children from birth to age 21. We provide therapy services in the outpatient clinic and home settings, along with private duty nursing and medical supplies, when necessary.
To revolutionize the way pediatric healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time.
Full Time Benefits include:
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
- Mentor Programs
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by APTA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the current state of practice
- Valid, unexpired Driver’s License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed