MedStar Georgetown’s centers of excellence include neurosciences, transplant, cancer and gastroenterology. Along with Magnet® nurses, internationally recognized physicians, advanced research and cutting-edge technologies, MedStar Georgetown’s healthcare professionals have a reputation for medical excellence and leadership.
General Summary of Position:
The incumbent in this position is a staff therapist who participates in the evaluation and treatment of patients based upon current principles and practices of PT. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures and standards.
- Graduate from accredited school of Physical Therapy.
- Current D.C. license or qualified candidate for DC license as a Physical Therapist. Upon hire, must have a D.C. License or be eligible for a reciprocity license, or have made application to sit for the board examination.
- Demonstrates baseline knowledge of relevant PT practice and flexibility.
- Can objectively analyze situations, identify and problem solve.
- Listen effectively and present self orally and in writing.
About MedStar Health
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed