Enjoy life/work balance while working this PT travel job in Philadelphia and take in the city's rich history!
Start date: ASAP
M – F 8am – 5pm
Treat outpatient orthopedic injuries in a clinic setting
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Our client is recruiting a Physical Therapist to fill a 3-month travel assignment in an outpatient clinic in northeast Philadelphia. Interested therapists should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Evaluate and treat patients with various musculoskeletal injuries
- Communicate treatment plans and evaluations effectively to medical teams
- Report patient progress to in-house doctors and specialty doctors such as orthopedic surgeons and hand surgeons
- 2 years PT experience preferred
- 2 years experience treating sprains/strains/fractures preferred
- 1 Year of Outpatient Orthopedic Experience
- 1 Year of Manual Therapist Experience
- Experience treating 14-16 patients per day highly desired
- AHA BLS active at submission – Required
- Florida State PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: $40-46/hour Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status. *
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists in travel and perm jobs across the United States.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed