By choosing a career with Corizon Health, you are choosing the opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being, and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. As a Corizon Health professional, you have access to the resources and support to enhance your skills, build a solid foundation to reach your career potential, and contribute to the care and well-being of an underserved population. There is no greater calling. Join Corizon Health today and be part of our legacy of innovation and clinical expertise.
Below is a list of your responsibilities as an Physical Therapist with Corizon Health:
- Places, adjusts and operates physical therapy equipment to treat patient.
- Applies proper treatment technique to patient.
- Communicates the treatment and follow up process to the patient.
- Records and documents treatments given and therapy recommended.
- Adheres to safety and security policies and participates in disaster drills.
- Follows security regulations for keys, sharps and controlled medications.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO plan
- 401k with matching funds
- Employee Discount and Rewards Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Minimum of undergraduate degree in Physical Therapy with current state licensure.
- Minimum of one year previous experience as Physical Therapist
- Subject to initial and ongoing security clearance requirements.
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are required for this role.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed