We Are Hiring:
Physical Therapist Outpatient-Part Time-Ascension Providence-Waco, TX
What You Will Do:
Evaluate and conduct medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
- Perform initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establish, revise and evaluate a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Perform therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversee activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
What You Will Need:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Highly preferred experience in outpatient orthopedics
Why Join Our Team:
With a team of over 2,300 associates, physicians and volunteers, Ascension Providence is now one of the largest employers in Waco, Texas. We offer a place of respect and inclusion, as well as a rich learning environment with countless opportunities for career growth and professional development.If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Providence is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed