We Are Hiring:
Title: Physical Therapist- Outpatient Ortho
Hours for outpatient PT are 7:45am to 4:15pm Monday through Friday and rotating weekends and holiday coverage.
Join Seton Highland Lakes and work for a smaller hospital with a slower pace and plenty of time to spend with patients. Outpatients are seen individually on the hour, with 15 minutes provided for documentation between patients. Commuting is against traffic and we have strong community ties and opportunities to participate in activities for specific patient populations, such as Parkinson's. Extensive support is provided for new grads and opportunities to grow skills are provided for experienced therapists.
Location: Seton Highland Lakes, Burnet TX
What You Will Do:
Evaluate and conduct medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
- Perform initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establish, revise and evaluate a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Perform therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversee activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Licensed Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all. We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas, including 3 teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both career and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed