Alliance Oklahoma Home Health
Alliance Oklahoma Home Health, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Benefits and More:
- Flexible Schedules
- PTO Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision packages- no waiting period!
- HSA/FSA with company contribution
- Promotion opportunities
- Continuing Education
- Mileage Reimbursement
The Physical Therapist (PT, DPT, RPT) in Home Health is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to functional status/mobility, endurance/stamina, pain and other medical conditions. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the Physical Therapist works to help determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's well-being, and evaluates the patient's progress.
- Evaluates the patient's functional status and physical therapy needs. Assists the physician in the development of the therapy plan of care.
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of physical therapy, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team.
- Observes and reports the patient's response to treatment and any changes in his/her condition to the supervising nurse and/or the physician.
- Treats patients to relieve pain, develop and restore function, and / or maintain maximum functioning using acceptable standards of practice.
- Instructs and informs participating members of the health care team, the patient, and the family/caregivers regarding the plan of care, functional limitations, and progress toward goals.
- Visits patients according to Plan of Treatment, completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes per LHC policy.
- Completes all patient evaluations and develops the PT plan of care within state specific guidelines.
- Reports outcomes of evaluation, goals, and anticipated projected frequency of care.
Education & Experience:
- Current Physical Therapy licensure in state of Oklahoma
- Current CPR certification required.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle.
Equal Opportunity Employer – vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.