Good Samaritan Society
Create Your Career with Us
As a not-for-profit organization, Sanford Health and Good Samaritan Society strive to give our patients, residents and their families the quality care and individualized service they deserve. Join a large, collaborative family of physical therapists and spend more one-on-one time with patients/residents and build lasting relationships today.
Facility: GSS MN New Hope Ambassador
Location: New Hope, MN
Address: 8100 Medicine Lake Rd, New Hope, MN 55427, USA
Job Schedule: Part time
Weekly Hours: 25. 00
Salary Range: $32.00 – $49.50
We re seeking a strategic, communicative and compassionate physical therapist who will diagnose and treat individuals that have conditions that limit their ability to move and work to improve their quality of life by alleviating pain and improving their physical function. Our physical therapy treatment plans require flexibility, collaboration, out-of-the-box thinking, and problem solving to provide our patients/residents the best care that pushes them to the highest level of physical function. This may require you to lift and transfer your patient/resident as well as handle being on your feet every day.
- Plans, organizes and delivers physical therapy programs that help patients/residents recover and improve their mobility, relieve pain, increase strength and prevent deformities
- Documents patient s/resident s information for evaluation
- Educates patients/residents and their family members about treatment plans/schedules and self-exercises to be continued at home
- Will demonstrate documentation in accordance with departmental guidelines and meet all regulatory requirements
- Analyzes and records the therapeutic progress of patients/residents; recommends necessary adjustments
- Follows guidelines, regulations, standards and safety procedures in the therapy process
Appropriate education level required in accordance with state licensure.
Must be licensed in the state(s) of practice as a Physical Therapist.
When applicable, may require valid driver's license.
Obtains and subsequently maintains required department specific competencies and certifications. Basic Life Support (BLS) for health care providers required or within the first 60 days of employment.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. Depending on eligibility, a variety of benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, sick leave and paid time off. To review your benefit eligibility, visit https://sanfordcareers.com/benefits .
The Good Samaritan Society is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1-877-673-0854 or send an email to email@example.com .
The Good Samaritan Society has a Drug Free Workplace Policy. An accepted offer will require a drug screen and pre-employment background screening as a condition of employment.
Req Number: R-0092869
Job Function: Allied Health