Integrity Rehab Group
Integrity Rehab Group is an industry leading therapy management company that partners with physician practices across the nation. In partnering with Knox Orthopaedics we have become a preferred outpatient orthopedic therapy service provider to the Mountain Home, AR community. To further support the needs of this community we are looking to add a Physical Therapist to our team that is committed to providing a remarkable patient experience through advancing our vision of coordinating patient-centered care with an emphasis on comprehensive evidence-based treatment. This is enhanced through building integral relationships with our physician partners. Together, we strive to provide exceptional patient outcomes and a positive atmosphere for patient healing while promoting a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- A comprehensive benefits package with PTO, holiday pay, health/dental/vision insurance and more
- Annual continuing education benefit and license renewal reimbursement
- Internal continuing education program
- Free MedBridge subscription with full access to continuing education and HEP program
- 401k match plan
- Student loan repayment program
- New and recent graduate mentorship
- Current PT license
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program
- CPR certified
#Physical #Therapy #PhysicalTherapy #PhysicalTherapist #Outpatient #Orthopedic
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our communities, our patients, and our teammates. We commit to diversifying every level of our workforce.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed