We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Under the direction of a physician order, plans and implements specific physical/occupational therapy evaluating and treatment plan programs. Provides advisory service to other team members to provide quality patient care. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, guiding principles and mercy service standards.
*Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus available!
- Education: Graduate of an accredited B.S. or M.S. degree program in Physical Therapy and have passed their national registration exam
- Licensure: Must hold current licensure in the State of Missouri.
- Must have general knowledge of evaluation and treatment principles for a diverse number and types of diagnoses. Patient care may include lifting requirements in the 30-50 pound range and require extensive bending and standing.
- May occasionally work with office equipment;i.e. copy machines, telephones, computer.
- Must demonstrate competency in equipment used for the delivery of modalities and patient care.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.