Upstream Rehabilitation, an industry-leading family of world-class brands, is actively seeking exceptional outpatient physical therapists who are determined and committed to consistently providing patients with industry leading clinical care. We proudly serve our communities with clinically superior physical therapy services focusing on evidence based interventions and remarkable customer service experiences. Our Upstream Family boasts the most advanced certified clinicians in the industry fueled by generous continuing education offerings and leadership committed to continued growth and development.
- Excellent benefits package, including 401k matching, health, dental, PTO & more!
- Student Loan Reimbursement Opportunities
- New Grad mentoring & onboarding
- Professional Development courses
- Partnership /Ownership Opportunities
- Continuing Education (URI) + dollars allowance + unlimited use of MedBridge
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
- Current or pending state licensure
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Drive to pursue personal and professional goals
- Specialized evaluations and evidence-based treatment based on each patients’ specific needs
- Engagement with patients, with clinical teammates and within your organization
- Setting and achieving personal and professional goals
- Understand and live the company’s mission, vision, values and operational standards
Upstream Rehabilitation has grown to be the third largest outpatient rehabilitation provider nationwide. We proudly serve patients in over 750 clinics from coast to coast, and we operate as 23 brand partners within the Upstream family. We have made this possible by serving our patients with high quality care, a focus on remarkable customer service experiences, and providing professional growth opportunities through our partnerships and new clinic growth. We would love for you to be a part of the Upstream Family!
Results Physiotherapy is looking for a full-time Physical Therapist for our Midtown Memphis, TN clinic!
About Results Physiotherapy…
Results Physiotherapy isn’t just another Physical Therapy Company. We are an organization made up of exceptional team members who believe in our mission to help people live without pain, with a resounding commitment to clinical excellence in a vibrant culture of friendship. We offer world class physical therapy in an outpatient setting that exemplifies top notch clinical care, and a patient experience you would be proud to send your family members to. Our innovative hands-on approach, yields faster pain relief and longer lasting recovery. We train our licensed clinicians in the newest, international evidence-based techniques, and they in turn add depth to our culture each day by remaining coachable, teachable, and energized by learning.
Offer includes a comprehensive benefits package including 401k, vacation pay, performance based bonuses, dental, vision, and medical insurance options.
Interested? Here is more to consider:
We offer a collaborative work environment, uniquely talented team members, and a commitment to our mission across all levels of the organization. We work smart and play hard as we understand that work-life balance is critical to overall happiness. We aren’t all business, we do some pretty fun stuff too: theme days, clinic challenges, pot lucks, patient graduations, running groups, and clinic Olympics to name a few.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a phenomenal company with a mission-driven culture, opportunities for professional growth through regular continuing education, and a comprehensive benefits package.
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our communities, our patients and our teammates, and we commit to continue to focus on diversifying every level of our workforce accordingly.
The Physical Therapist’s job duties include but are not limited to:
• Obtain patient’s full medical history.
• Evaluates and administers treatment in consultation with the referring physician.
• Completes all appropriate documentation efficiently in the patient’s medical records.
• Compassionately instructs patient and their family in appropriate patient care.
• Assists in total rehabilitation of the patient.
• Assists in training support personnel in the provision of in-service programs.
• Performs clerical and other duties as assigned.
Why Work with Us?
• We provide the tools and resources for our clinicians to be the best in the Physical Therapy profession.
• Continuing education and professional development are provided at no cost to you through IAMT.
• The majority of our Physical Therapists are Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapists, or are in the certification process (at no cost to our Physical Therapists).
• We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with our education resources.
• We are rapidly growing with plenty of room for advancement opportunities.
• We practice evidence-based techniques so our patients get the best possible treatments and outcomes.
• We possess a strong, collaborative culture of friendship so you can not only enjoy your work, but the people you work with daily.
- Must currently possess a Physical Therapist license, or will possess one in the next 4-6 months.
- Must be a graduate, or soon-to-be graduate, of an accredited Physical Therapy program or equivalent curriculum.
- The successful candidate will be willing and eager to learn new concepts and therapy techniques, possess great communication and interpersonal skills, and be highly motivated.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed