CHI Saint Joseph East
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U. S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U. S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
PRN, Day Shift, Saint Joseph East, Rehab Services
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
Assess, plan and implement specific treatment programs for individual patients and patient groups according to the principles and practices of physical therapy. Provides patient care/service based on identified needs/developmental level for all patient populations. Care/services includes recognition, monitoring and intervention as appropriate for agespecific and/or other individual patient needs.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
2. Evaluates assigned patients within the guidelines established by the physician and in compliance with departmental policies and procedures.
3. Implements competent treatment and performs regular reassessments for the purpose of treatment modification, to maximize patient's potential for functional independence, all in accordance of departmental standards.
4. Completes all required documentation and maintains pertinent records of all assigned patients, in order to be in compliance with Joint Commission, CARF, Medicare, and all other regulatory requirements.
5. Demonstrates the ability to be efficient and productive by organizing job duties and responsibilities.
6. Maintains effective communication regarding Therapy programs and departmental issues.
7. Maintains equipment and environment in a safe and orderly manner.
8. Demonstrates a commitment to professional growth and competency.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Required Education for Staff Job Levels- Bachelor or Master in Physical Therapy from a school accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association. Licensed or eligible for license in the state of Kentucky.
Required Licensure and Certifications- Licensed or eligible for license in the state of Kentucky.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities- Excellent verbal and written communication, good time management skills, and student or prior experience in a Rehab setting.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed