PT Solutions Physical Therapy
As an internal traveler, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of travel therapy, while also receiving the mentorship and professional development that sets PT Solutions apart. Internal travelers are staff physical therapists that have the opportunity to work in a variety of settings across more than 21 states that PT Solutions serves. They impact lives by directly caring for various orthopaedic, pediatric, and neurologic patient populations. As a staff clinician, you are part of a team who works together to maximize outcomes for patients through creative, hospitable, evidence-based care.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- A-Game Attitude: Each day in the clinic you showcase a desire to connect with people with positive, approachable attitude
- Coachability: Be able to take constructive feedback and turn it into actionable items
- Patient Satisfaction & Outcomes: Ensure that each patient leaves feeling happy and healthy with the ability to exceed their functional goals
- Team Dynamics: Collaborate with current staff and patients to create a cohesive and engaging clinical experience.
PERKS OF THIS POSITION
PTS travelers receive a monthly living expenses stipend, quarterly incentive bonus, and travel expense reimbursement while also having access to all the resources of working with a permanent private practice including:
- Learn: Variety of accredited courses offered inhouse, minimum 40 credits per year
- Grow: Opportunities for professional growth through our structured Mentorship Program, Clinic Director Training, Pioneer Leadership Program, and more
- Connect: Local and national organization dues and license renewal fees are on us
- Be Well: Fitness incentive, insurance benefits, 401k, and PTO package
- Graduate of an APTA or CAPTE approved physical therapy program
- State Licensure
- Basic Life Support Certification via the American Heart Association
- Exceptional Communication and Coachability preferred
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM?
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service across the United States, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.