Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Organizes and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy programs.
1. Examines, evaluates, diagnoses, determines prognosis and provides intervention. Reports findings to other health care team members. Provides discharge recommendations, exercise programs, and family teaching.
2. Plans therapy involving physical exercise, massage, heat, water, etc.
3. Participates in and supports in-service education, student programs, volunteer/observation programs, Professional Practice Committee, committees, etc.
4. Provides documentation, billing, and record keeping. Participates in compliance audits.
5. Coordinates the scheduling of patients and meetings.
6. Determines and implements annual plan for professional development.
7. Delegates tasks to support personnel.
8. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Bachelor's degree if graduate prior to 2002; minimum of Master's degree if graduating in 2002 or later.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
New Hampshire PT license required.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed